Saturday, September 26, 2009

final sleep ~~~~~ By Me

It’s over whelming the pain that starts within It overtakes all feelings and turns them dark and dim My stomach tied in knots as my chest begins to cave My head begins to swim as my eyes turn dark and grey My heart beat begins to quicken as my hands begin to shake My lips begin to tremble as I slowly lose my faith Left broken and alone grey is all I see No one around to hear me cry or even here me breath I look to god but he’s not there Disappointed and ashamed he has left me here Alone among the masses so lonely and afraid I close my eyes and take a breath and except that this is fate I slowly sink into the tub as the water creeps up far above My arms go numb my breathing stops As the plan I made begins to work The drug I took slowly takes effect As I drift into that final sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment